Golf Cart Power Center USB Charger and 12V Accessory Port
The Golf Cart Power Center with built in dual port USB phone charger and 12 volt accessory port is here! If you are looking for a permanent solution to charge your cell phone or other devices in your golf cart look no further… Also designed to include a 12 volt accessory plug for anyone wanting to run a 12 volt accessory that has a common car/truck lighter plug. ( Cooling Fan, Heater, Etc.. )
This Power Center is great for ATVs and Golf Carts alike with its compact design and element cover to keep out the unwanted elements of mother nature. Designed to be mounted anywhere you have a small area that is easily accessible to plug in a phone or 12 volt accessory. ( Mounting hole required is 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ )
This Golf Cart USB Phone Charger – The Power Center is designed for use with anything using DC power like your electric Golf Carts, Car, Truck, Boat, Motorcycle or Rv. Works on ALL golf carts (36V, 48V and 72V).
Compatible with iPhone or any device using a USB charging cord. Easy Installation.
Basic tools required…
– Phillips Screwdriver
– Cutting Tool
– Flat File
Special Note – You will need to hook up through your voltage reducer on your golf cart because you will only apply 12v Dc to this device. If you have headlights tail lights horn stereo etc on your golf cart they are running on 12v power. You can splice into that circuit any where that is convenient in relation to the mounting location.
CAUTION: Connecting the wires incorrectly will damage the outlet. Using something like a 10A fuse is recommended if connecting
the outlet directly to a 12V battery or accessory connections on a light kit harness.
Before You Start
1. If the vehicle is ON, turn the key to the OFF position.
2. Electric Carts: Place the TOW/RUN switch in the TOW position.
3. Remove the vehicle’s positive & negative connections from the battery/battery pack.
4. Engage the parking brake.
Power Center Installation
1. Find a convenient location to mount the outlet. Mounting locations will vary depending on the vehicle.
2. Outline the mounting area with a marking device (1.25” H x 2.25” W).
3. Cut the marked area. Test fit the outlet. Make any adjustments with a file.
4. Connect the outlet using the diagram on the reverse side.
5. (4x) Mounting Screws Included.
Should you have any problems with checking out or if you have any questions regarding anything golf cart related. Feel Free to call us today! Pete’s team is always standing by to help you. (772) 247-GOLF