At Pete’s Golf Carts, we will always have the customer’s best interest in mind and we are constantly looking for better ways to get orders into our customer’s hands quickly and safely! Every order is submitted with urgency because getting your order fulfilled quicker than the competition could mean you receiving your order a day or two sooner.
Many of our customers purchase multiple golf cart parts and accessories with each order. These orders may arrive in multiple boxes – sometimes on different days. We will never charge extra shipping for split shipments.
Items containing hazardous or regulated materials like lead acid golf cart batteries and lithium golf cart batteries must be shipped LTL freight due to federal regulations.
95% of our customers receive their order within 2-4 days of when the order is placed.
- Please allow 1 business day to process your order and get your order shipped
- 90% of orders placed before 2pm will still ship same day
- Remote delivery locations may take an extra day to be delivered by FedEx, UPS, or USPS
Any order over $99 ships for FREE!
*FREE Standard Shipping mentioned above to the 48 continental United States. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination.
Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico
We are always happy to get a quote for you to ship your items to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Many of our customers in these locations use a freight forwarder that is based on the West Coast or Florida. We would provide approximate dimensions of the items on your order for you to provide your freight forwarding service. This will allow your freight forwarder to calculate the cost to ship the items to you from their location. Pete’s Golf Carts is not responsible for any lost or damaged items after we deliver them to your freight forwarder with a valid and confirmed tracking number.
LTL Freight Shipments
Large orders are carefully packaged on a pallet and require a scheduled delivery. All LTL orders must include a valid phone number for the delivery driver.
- Delivering to a commercial address with a loading dock typically results in a faster delivery.
- Residential LTL freight deliveries will incur an extra charge of $75 for lift gate service.
Shipping Backordered Items
Occasionally, we will run into an item that is not in stock and has to be back-ordered.
- Pete’s will always communicate with you quickly and honestly if this occurs
- Pete’s will ship any remaining items on your order
- You will NEVER pay additional freight charges for backordered items