Pete’s Promise guarantees your satisfaction with every order. Whether you accidentally ordered golf cart accessories for the wrong model or you magically sold your golf cart in the short time between your order being placed and delivered, we want to take the very best care of you.
- Initiate a product return within 30 days from the receipt of your item(s)
- Product must be returned in brand new condition
- All electrical parts, electrical motors, batteries, and controllers are not returnable once received
- Product must be returned free of scratches and/or defects
- Never been installed or used
- All original packaging, accessories, manuals, and documents must be included
- No writing or labels on the packaging or merchandise.
- Items returned without an RMA will not receive a refund
- Items returned past the 30 day return window WITHOUT AN RMA will not receive a refund
To initiate a return:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-531-7383
- An RMA and return instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
- Ship the item(s) back in brand new condition and in the original packaging.
We work hard to make sure returns do not need to happen in the first place. Talk to a team member about re-ordering the correct items over the phone as that can result in lower or waived restock fees!
Restock fees are withheld from the refund as follows:
- 15% on products returned in brand new condition
- 35% on DOUBLETAKE products returned in in brand new condition
- Up to 75% on products returned in damaged condition (“scratch and dent”)
*Any item that is returned completely destroyed will not receive a refund.
Our team will notify you via e-mail of your refund amount breakdown and status prior to you returning the product. Once we have received, inspected, and processed the returned item your refund will be issued.
- Customers who elect to use one of our return labels will have the cost of the return label(s) deducted from the refund.
- Please allow 3 business days to process the refund once your tracking number shows it has been delivered. We do our best to process returns quickly.
- Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment on the order.
- In the rare event that the refund window has passed (typically 60-90 days from the original transaction), Pete’s Golf Carts will mail you a check for the refund amount.
You will NEVER pay for an incorrect product delivered or a product that is delivered broken/damaged. Pete’s Promise has you covered and we will get the correct item(s) shipped out for you quickly. We will email you a return label for the incorrect items to come back to our warehouse. Mistakes rarely happen, but when they do we appreciate your patience as we get you taken care of!
To report a broken or incorrectly received item:
- Email email@example.com
- Include your Name, Order Number, and Clear Images of the incorrect or damaged items(s).
- We will be in touch with you shortly to resolve the issue.