How to Install New Input Control Board On Your EZGO Powerwise Charger
This Blog article is to help ease the installation of your new Ezgo Powerwise charger control circuit board. We are talking specifically about the 28667G01 Ezgo OEM Powerwise input control board. designed specifically for the Ezgo Golf Cart Powerwise Battery Charger shown below. Manufacturers part numbers 28732G01, 28732G02 and 28115G01 – G11. These chargers where found on all Ezgo vehicles from 1994 to current that operate with a 36 volt battery system and utilize the TxT 2 pin connector. Also known as the D36 or Powerwise plug.
This is going to be a fairly straight forward installation and you will only need a few basic tools.
Needle Nose Pliers
Heat shrink or Electrical Tape
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Remove the AC plug from the electrical outlet and the DC plug from the vehicle receptacle.
2. Open the Charger Cover (1) by removing screws (2). Retain for installation later.
3. Make a note of the location and color of each wire before disconnecting the wires from the Input Board-Power Control;
be sure to connect the wires to the new Input Board-Power Control in the same location that they were removed from.
4. Remove the Input Board-Power Control (3) by removing the spacer supports (4). Discard the old Input Board-Power
Control (3) and retain the spacer supports (4) for installatin of new Input Board-Power Control (3).
5. Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
IF THIS WAS A HELPFUL HOW TO BLOG POST PLEASE LET US KNOW. COMMENT BELOW AND LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR SUCCESSFUL INSTALLATION. Need a new 28667G01 Ezgo Powerwise Input Circuit Control Board in your Golf cart Battery Charger.
Save your cart?
We save your email and cart so we can send you reminders - don't email me.