Advanced EV 48V 160Ah Lithium Battery Bundle – High Capacity! – EB®
Stop settling for smaller capacity lithium batteries! Step up to the plate with the new Advanced EV 48V 160Ah Lithium battery designed by industry leader Eco Battery. This AEV 48V Lithium Battery boasts an amp hour rating of 160 and is sure to take you wherever you need to go, whether it’s many rounds on the golf course or trips through town. Enjoy an extended run time you’ve only dreamed about. Once installed, the benefits of a new EB Lithium 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery from Eco Battery are just what you need! Convert now to lithium batteries in your 48 volt Advenced EV cart and don’t look back! Replacing your lead acid batteries with EB Lithium will enhance overall performance and enjoyment of your cart while taking away the headache of lead acid batteries. How does NO maintenance sound? Leaking, worn out, and heavy batteries can be a thing of the past! This specific lithium golf cart battery kit offered by Pete’s Golf Carts is based on the safest form of lithium battery technology available: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4).
Top Quality and Reliability: Initially, Eco Battery utilizes top quality materials and processes which produce top-tier batteries. Because of this, the highest grade lithium cells and proprietary BMS provide extended range and longer run times. Continuous Innovation: Eco’s passion and thirst to innovate allows for a strong, robust, new product pipeline. Consequently, this ensures a full portfolio covering all makes and models as well as advanced software yielding the highest output. Customer First Mindset: Additionally, Eco prioritizes a best-in-class experience with their products, including easy & quick installation, no-maintenance, worry-free products, and a strong support network.
Zero Maintenance: With lithium, life is simplified. There’s no need to check for corroded terminals or keep the water topped off in your lead acid batteries. Accordingly, acid stains on your floor can be forgotten about as well! Extended Range: Simultaneously, lithium provides you extended range so you can explore further and play longer with plenty of power to get you home. Reduced Wear and Tear: Due to the reduced weight of lithium batteries, the vehicle experiences less wear and tear on critical engine components compared to lead acid batteries. Longer Life Span: Finally, extend the lifetime of your battery by up to 40% when switching from lead acid to lithium, a promise backed by Eco’s 8-Year Warranty.
Benefits of Lithium Battery Conversion:
- Maintenance Free Power
- Low self discharge – Less than 1% per month
- Faster charging times – Can be fully charged in 3-5 hours
- Increased battery life – Extended lifetime up to 10x
- Extended run time – Up to 2x longer than comparable lead acid batteries
- Weight savings over a conventional lead acid battery ( 1/3rd the weight)
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Eco 48V Battery and Charger Kit: Item # B-3355
- For 48 volt Advanced EV applications ONLY
- Chemistry – (LiFePO4) Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4)
- Voltage – 51.2 Volts Nominal
- Amp Hour Rating – 160 Ah (Driving range varies, but a stock cart on level ground can expect a range of 50-70 miles)
- IP67 Rating
- Weight – 146 lbs – Save over 200 pounds when switching from lead acid!
- B-3355 51V Eco Battery Data Sheet (PDF)
- Eco Battery Quickstart Guide (PDF)
- Eco Battery Warranty Details (PDF)
- 51.2V 160Ah LifePo4 Battery – Eco Battery# A-051160-06
- 51V CAN Charger (Locking Quick Connect) – Eco Battery# A-1054
- Charge Port Jumper (LQC Male to C14) – Eco Battery# A-4008
- Eco Battery ICON Bolt Down Kit – Eco Battery# A-8252
- CAN Digital 5V Gauge Kit – Eco Battery# A-3102
- Eco Battery CAN LCD Meter Bracket – Eco Battery# A-3001
Still have questions? No problem! Visit the Eco Battery FAQ page for all the answers.
If you are currently in the market for a strong, reliable AEV Eco Lithium Battery or will need to replace your lead acid batteries soon, Pete suggests you make the switch today – You will be glad you did. Should you have any questions or need help picking the right battery or packaged kit simply reach out to Pete’s Team.