Golf Cart Charger Receptacle Yamaha Drive 3 Pin 2007 thru 2010
This Yamaha Drive Golf Cart Charger Receptacle replacement is designed specifically for the Drive model golf cart 2007 thru 2010. 3 Pin connector. This connector receptacle kit includes everything you need to replace you existing receptacle. This Golf Cart Charger Receptacle Yamaha 3 Pin will work on any Yamaha Drive (YDRE) Golf Cart 2007 and Up if using the three pin charger connector. Replace your worn out (cart side) plug/receptacle to ensure you maintain proper contact between the charger and your cart’s batteries. OEM quality for a fraction of the cost!! This Golf Cart Charger Plug – Yamaha 3 Pin cart side charger receptacle/connector comes as a complete assembly (wired receptacle) P-n-P.
- Complete kit to replace your old club car golf cart charger receptacle.
- Plug-n-play Replacement for all 3 Pin Yamaha Golf Cart battery chargers (2007 and Up)
- Includes housing, wires, ring terminals and fuses where applicable
- All Connectors are made with flame retardant materials
- UL/CSA Approved
- Designed in USA
- OEM Replacement Part Number# JW2-H6181-01
- Also available just the Yamaha battery charger 3 Pin connector.
Pete says… ” Older Yamaha golf carts used the Nabson Connector which is a two pin design and connector is different shape. Compare photos with your wired receptacle to make sure this is the correct set up for your application.”